The Tantra Yoga Teacher Training system is comprised of a meditative practice of Yoga, focused on the Chakras- the energetic dimensions of the being. This style of Tantra Yoga involves long held postures with a pointed inner focus, and an intense practice of Pranayama and Mudra, which strongly affects the body and mind, leading the practitioner to rapid spiritual development. Our program includes an introduction to various techniques of meditation from the Tantric, Yogic and Buddhist traditions to broaden and deepen students’ spiritual understandings and practice
Duration & Fee: 10 days/ € 800
Tantra Yoga Training Dates: 06 February – 15 February 2017
Classical Hatha Yoga Teaching
This fusion of systems allows the teachers to use a variety of techniques to accommodate students’ individual needs. The Tantric Hatha Yoga system is comprised of a meditative practice of Yoga, focused on the chakras- the energetic dimensions of the being. This style of Yoga involves long held postures with a pointed inner focus, and an intense practice of Pranayama and Mudra, which strongly affects the body and mind, leading the practitioner to rapid spiritual development. Our program includes an introduction to various techniques of meditation from the Tantric, Yogic and Buddhist traditions to broaden and deepen students’ spiritual understandings and practice.
Ayur Tantra Yoga Training provides:
- Tantra Yoga Training and practicum training.
- Instruction for Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha and Kriya, according to traditional Yogic texts.
Esoteric teachings regarding the development of subtle energies, working with the Chakras, raising Kundalini, and other components of the Tantric Yoga system.
- A unique combination of esoteric Yoga teachings with classical and modern Yoga systems. This fusion of ancient and modern styles will help future teachers meet the demands of prospective students in western countries.
- A series of lectures on the essence of Karma Yoga, and teaching of the Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, in addition to other Yogic and Tantric texts. Students will learn from the experience of established teachers and practitioners, and benefit from personal interviews and guided daily Hatha Yoga classes.
Techniques, Training and Practice
You will learn Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas, Chanting, Mantra, Meditation and other traditional Yoga Techniques. This will be a mix between guided practice of the techniques and analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques.
Tantra Yoga Philosophy
The study of Yoga philosophies, lifestyle and ethics for Yoga teachers is included.
The philosophical aspect of the course is based upon the classic Hatha Yoga scriptures- the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Shiva Samhita, Gernadha Samhita, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Bhagavad Gita.
Tantra Yoga Training- Eligibility
Criteria for registration to the course
- Minimum of two years of Hatha Yoga practice.
- Though the Tantric style of Hatha Yoga is slow and meditative in nature, it is necessary that the student is in good physical health to be able to participate fully in the Hatha Yoga classes. At least one month before the Tantra Yoga Teacher Training begins, we strongly recommend maintaining a minimum daily practice of at least one hour.
- The Yoga and meditation practice will deeply influence the mind of the practitioner thus the practitioner must be in good mental condition. In case of present or past mental disturbances please inform us upon registration.
- The student must be able to read and speak English with reasonable fluency.
- After certification, the student is expected to follow the spiritual ethical code as it is taught in Yogic traditions (Yama/ Niyama).
- Venue: PDI AyurYoga Health Resorts, National Highway 58, Raiwala, Rishikesh, INDIA.The training is conducted at an Ayurvedic Center near Rishikesh. The center provides simple and clean single and shared rooms all with in-suite bathrooms. Phone: +91 9997330860 Email:Info@pdiayuryoga.com
- Food & Accommodation
- Air-conditioned room with bathroom
- Ayurvedic consultation and massage session
- One sightseeing tour
- Wi-Fi enabled cyber zone
- Study Material & books