by Ayur Yoga Therapy
- 6 November till 2 December 2017
- 4 December till 30 December 2017
- 5 February till 4 March 2018
- 5 March till 1 April 2018
Languages: English, Pусский, Español
This 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program is a harmonious blend of two ancient sciences of health Yoga andAyurveda. Students are prepared to not only teach Classical Hatha yoga in group settings but also to use Yoga as medicine and therapy in one-on-one and small group sessions.
In this course, you will learn how to apply Yoga in an intelligent and tailored way prescribing specific breathing practices, asanas, and styles of yoga to your clients based on their unique constitution or Dosha.
Our program is unique and different from other Yoga Teacher Training. Training is done in an intimate atmosphere of a small group in order dedicate more time to each student.
Yoga and Ayurveda Teachers:
Antonina(Certified Yoga Instructor) is the master minder behind the creation of Ayur Yoga concept to combine two life sciences in one and introduce 200hr Ayur Yoga Teacher Training.
Dr. Vivek Mohindra is a professional and teacher of Ayurveda & Yoga Philosophy. His teaching on Ayurveda and Indian Philosophy are easy to digest for westerners as he has a good experience of teaching westerners in India & Europe.
Dr. Latika Verma is a professionally trained Ayurvedic doctor. Her areas of Interest are teaching basic principles of Ayurveda, Diet and Female disorders. She has a good and long experience of teaching students from around the world on these subjects.
Teachers will be available through the training to answer questions and to support students to overcome difficulties they may encounter as well as to facilitate the development of each student as a competent yoga teacher.
You can save your money. There is no need to buy books for this course. Students will be given a book that will cover all the necessary yoga teacher training teaching materials. All material will be sent via email 2 weeks before the course and have to be printed by the students prior the arrival to the course.
The course consists of:
- Dharana (Meditation)
- Mudra, Yantra, Mandala
- Subtle Physiology
- Biomechanics of Stretching
- Yoga Therapy
- Ayurvedic Yoga
Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
- 6:00 – 7:30am Morning Yoga & Meditation Practice
- 8:00 – 9:00am Breakfast
- 9:30 – 11:30am Techniques, Practice, Training
- 11:30 – 12:30pm Anatomy and Physiology
- 12:30 – 3:00pm Lunch + study time
- 3:00 – 4:30pm Philosophy
- 5:00– 6:00pm Yoga Teacher Training Methodology
- 6:00 – 7:00pm Evening Yoga Practice
- 7:00 – 8:00pm Dinner
- 8:00 – 9:00pm Electives/Personal Study Time (discussions, mantra, kirtan)
This course is based on personal knowledge and experience of the teachers and the following books:
- A Systematic Course in Ancient Tantric Techniques of Yoga and Kriya: Swami Satyananda Saraswati (a copy of this book will be emailed to students FREE).
- Yoga Nidra: Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- Four Chapters on Freedom: Commentary on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy: Mukunda Stiles