Duration & Fee
10 Days - €1050.
In the infinity of the life, take time out for yourself… Step out of limited beliefs and delve into the stillness and silence that flows under life’s chaotic surface at our Holistic Wellness Retreat. In a peaceful environment get the opportunity to integrate healing with your learning experience. The journey towards healing is dedicated to those searching for peace, harmony and well being. Grounded in Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation and Energy Healing, the retreat is our signature workshop that emphasis on detoxifying therapies, wisdom of Ayurveda and recovery programmes through energy healing.
Ayur Yoga Retreat is a unique experience of enjoying synergesic benefits of Ayurvedic therapies,lifestyle and practicing yoga according to body type. Ayurveda is the most ancient and holistic health care system. It was originated in India and has influenced almost all the medicinal systems in different parts of the world. Yoga is sister science of Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, the ultimate aim of human life is moksha and to reach that stage of life, we have to be physically and mentally stable and bringing a state of harmony between the environment and self-consciousness.
Tranquility from East
The package promotes a lifestyle that is in harmony with mother nature. Embraced by the power of Himalaya and fed with the purity of Ganges, the true transformation can take place. Our signature mind – body workshop is designed to give you the tools you need to experience total health, vitality and wellbeing.
Ayur Yoga Retreat Daily Schedule
- 7:30 – 8:30 am Morning Yoga & Meditation Practice
- 8:30 – 9:00 am Satvik Breakfast
- 9:30 – 11:30 am Ayur Yoga Therapies
- 11:30 – 01:00 pm Practice of Ayur Yoga techniques
- 01:30 – 02:30 pm Lunch + Study time
- 02:30 – 04:45 pm Ayur Yoga Philosophy
- 05:00– 06:00 pm Meditation
- 07:00 – 08:00 pm Dinner
- 08:00 – 09:00 pm Electives/Personal Study Time (discussions, mantra, kirtan)
- ent life scenario with actual life setting.
- Evening Meditation : 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm A stressful lifestyle has a profound effect on our breathing. The session helps to remove blockages from the subtle energy channels and enhances the level of vitality and relaxation.
- Chanting Class : (Optional) With the choice of mantra to promote abundance and prosperity in the life, chanting is enjoyed with the traditional Indian musical instruments.
Date 5 Oct to 14 Oct 2021
Date 19 Oct to 28 Oct 2021
Date 2 November to 11 Nov 2021
Date 16 Nov to 25 Nov 2021
Date 30 Nov to 9 Dec 2021
Date 14 Dec To 23 Dec 2021
Date 28 Dec To 6 Jan 2022
Date 11 Jan To 20 Jan 2022
Date 25 Jan To 3 Feb 2022
Date 8 Feb To 17 Feb 2022
Date 22 Feb To 3 March 2022
Date 8 March To 17 March 2022