Duration & Fee
1 week - €600, 2 weeks - €1100
In the infinity of the life, take time out for yourself… Step out of limited beliefs and delve into the stillness and silence that flows under life’s chaotic surface at our Holistic Wellness Retreat. In a peaceful environment get the opportunity to integrate healing with your learning experience. The journey towards healing is dedicated to those searching for peace, harmony and well being. Grounded in Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation and Energy Healing, the retreat is our signature workshop that emphasis on detoxifying therapies, wisdom of Ayurveda and recovery programmes through energy healing.
Tranquility from East
The package promotes a lifestyle that is in harmony with mother nature. Embraced by the power of Himalaya and fed with the purity of Ganges, the true transformation can take place. Our signature mind – body workshop is designed to give you the tools you need to experience total health, vitality and wellbeing.
- Morning Yoga : Timing : 7:00 to 8:30. Indulge yourself in the morning session of therapeutic Yoga for beginners.
- Morning Mantras : 15 Mins. Followed by yoga the healing sounds of the mantras from the ancient Indian text, bring the flow of unity inside the body. Breakfast : 9:00 to 10:30 AM: Treat yourself with the exotic flavors from Indian kitchen.
- Energy Massage : 60 Mins. : 11:30 to 12:30 A definite way to relax the body, increase circulation, remove metabolic waste products and help the recipient obtain the feeling of connectness.
- Lunch : 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm A food designed under the strict guidance of Ayurveda to promote the health inside.
- Tranquility Talk : 2:30 pm to 3:15 pm A consultation towards the diet and healthy lifestyle considering the present life scenario with actual life setting.
- Evening Meditation : 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm A stressful lifestyle has a profound effect on our breathing. The session helps to remove blockages from the subtle energy channels and enhances the level of vitality and relaxation.
- Chanting Class : (Optional) With the choice of mantra to promote abundance and prosperity in the life, chanting is enjoyed with the traditional Indian musical instruments.