Duration & Fee
1 Week - € 650, 2 weeks - € 1200, 3 weeks - € 1750
Panchakarma involves detoxifying, balancing and nourishing therapies performed over a series of 7, 14 or more days. Panchakarma is a complete detox program for body and mind to get rid of all the toxins & negative energies in you. It is a Transformation in Consciousness and replacing stress with happiness. Panchakarma at our place Prakash Deep Institute of Ayurveda and Yogic Sciences will definitely be life-changing and transformative.
You will feel like a new person after having your rejuvenative therapies. Panchakarma therapies are able to heal diseases previously thought to be incurable by western medicine. Practicing panchakarma on oneself is extremely helpful in relieving deep seated diseases as well as being beneficial for maintaining and improving physical and mental health.
At the starting of panchakarma retreat, you will be having your pulse diagnosis and Ayurveda consultation by Ayurveda experts. On the basis of pulse diagnosis and consultation Panchakarma treatments are selected, along with a special cleansing diet and herbal support. You will receive Ayurveda treatments every day from trained therapists.
This retreat will include one and half hours of yogic exercises as per your problem in the morning and one and half hours of meditation and mantra chanting session in the evening for mental relaxation and mental training for mindful living. You will also have the experience of doing Ayurveda cooking as per your constitution during your stay.
Benefits of Panchakarma
- Cleansing of all organs of the body.
- Ease pain and inflammation.
- Improves digestion.
- Increase absorption of nutrients.
- Helps balancing weight of body
- Relieves tiredness and re- energize your body and mind.
- Reduces skin and other problems.
Pancha Karma consists of following cleansing aspects:
- VAMAN: to remove sticky toxins and creating softness and flexibility of the body.
- VIRECHAN: Medicated purgation –special medication for complete cleansing of the gastrointestinal tract and bowels.
- BASTI: Medicated enema – medicated oil or decoction of herbs is given to clean the colon and restore the muscle tone, through the anal route.
- NASYA: Nasal medication for sinuses, eyes, brain.
- RAKTAMOKSHAN: Medicated blood letting through specialised procedures which remove toxins through blood.
- Yoga and Cleansing : 7.30am – 9.00am
- Breakfast: 8.30am -9.30am
- First Session of Ayurveda treatments: 10.30am-12pm
- Lunch: 1.00pm- 2.30pm
- Rest 2 :30- 3:00 pm
- Second small session of treatments: 3 :30pm -4.15pm
- Tea time: 4.20 pm – 5pm
- Meditation 5pm – 6.30pm
- Dinner: 7pm-8pm